Nav Voice Speed Dialing

Hello, last week I picked up a RX450H with Nav. I set up 6 telephone numbers for speed dialing. (#1-#6) My question is, how do I activate speed dialing. I found nothing in the menu. You can dial by name or number, however no listing for speed dial? i appreciate any assistance. thank you.

Hello, last week I picked up a RX450H with Nav. I set up 6 telephone numbers for speed dialing. (#1-#6) My question is, how do I activate speed dialing. I found nothing in the menu. You can dial by name or number, however no listing for speed dial? i appreciate any assistance. thank you.

I am sure I am missing something...but I only use the speed dials when going in through the NAV - Phone menu...press speed dials and presto. Other wise I dial by name. Maybe there is a way to say dial using speed dials like dial #1... but why? If you said dial "Joe" you are just saying the name that you want to dial which is dial by "name"

I am sure I did not help you at all but this is all I could think of...

I am sure I am missing something...but I only use the speed dials when going in through the NAV - Phone menu...press speed dials and presto. Other wise I dial by name. Maybe there is a way to say dial using speed dials like dial #1... but why? If you said dial "Joe" you are just saying the name that you want to dial which is dial by "name"

I am sure I did not help you at all but this is all I could think of...

hello, the reason i want to use speed dial is because when I say a name it takes 4-5 times for the system to recognize the name. It wants to call all the wrong names.

Like was said above you can access it with the mouse but it's a 3 step process. It would be nice to have some shortcuts to the things we use a lot like speed dial, song title/artist etc.