Power Windows Problem

I have a 07 RX350, and the driver side main controller can only operate both from windows, but not rear windows.

All windows are working fine if controlled by its own controller. But, both of rear controller has green light blinking, and the main controller also has green light blinking on both rear windows control. The windows lock is not on.

What is my problem??

Furthermore, I have removed right side inner panels off ( both front & rear ) for painting, and the passenger side headlight. Everything has put back on, and I have check the wire connection few times to make sure nothing is mis-connected.

Thanks for the help!

The auto up/down windows need to be initialized. Try running each of the windows with the blinking switches all the way up and down from the control on each door (hold the switch the whole time both directions). This needs to be done any time you disconnect the window control wire harness or if the battery dies or is disconnected.

• 4 months later...

related question about the power windows.

When I fully close them, I notice that they push outward a little at the bottom, then settle back in.

Should they stay out, without settling back in? Or is that normal?

thanks

Satz

• 4 weeks later...

thank you. replaced battery last nite and couldnt figure out why auto/window wasnt working.

anything else that has to be re-programmed after replacing battery??

Section 6-3 of owner's manual says that following items must be initialized after changing the battery.

- POwer window Page 40

- POwer backdoor Page 12

- Moon roof (Multi-panel type only) P43

• 4 years later...