Crazy Run Problem

racwld1

this is the second sc 400 that i have owned and this one has a weird problem and i need a little help knowing what to do. after driving fine for about 20 minutes all of a sudden it just dies, you can put it in netural before it even stops rolling and it will start right up no problem and my not do it again for a week then it happens again, of course it will never do it when a service guy is there,any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks. by the way it is a 95 with 120,000 miles and a complete service and belt change at 80,000.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem. I have a 93 SC400 and bought it a about 1500 miles ago. It has 105000 miles. I'm driving on the freeway and all electrical goes dead along with the engine for a split second and then I'm able to restart. I noticed that the clock reset to 1:00. It looks as if everything just shut down for a second. Anyone have experience with this problem?