Mechanic Needed In Raleigh, Nc

skyview

I think the reason that nobody replied is that nobody in LOC lives in NC. I live in High Point, NC. There is another expert "Tansupplyman" his from Greensboro, NC. He knows alot, try to pm him. I bought my Lexus last month but haven't taken it to a Lexus dealer.

1. 611 Edgewood St

Kernersville, NC

I have not talked to my uncle yet to see where he takes my aunts Lexus over in Raleigh. I do know that they bought it at Johnson Lexus in Raleigh and that may be where they take it for service. I think it rarely needs anything, other than routine maintainence.

As a side note- I do not live to far from the northwestern North Carolina state line. I live about 55 miles from Boone, NC- which is in the high country of upstate North Carolina. We are at a much lower elevation here in Tri-Cities, TN though- as we are on the other side of the spine of the mountain.

In reply to 93LS's reply- I have heard that Flow Lexus was a good dealer.

Good luck.

I work at Johnson Lexus here in Raleigh, NC. It is a superior dealer. I dont know about other dealers but at this lexus, we give you a free car wash with any service (inspection, oil change, anything!) I am a detail guy so i might end up washing your car.

also, i hope that u know that you will be paying BIG $$$. I just bought a 94 LS and got a pre-purchase inspection on it. They said that i needed a 90k service and that it would run me about $1,000 and all employees get half off parts and labor.

hope this helps

did you want to avoid the high costs of a dealer? if so, just look in a phone book for other small shops that might specialize in lexus. My car got its 90,000 mile service done at triangle impots on capital blvd right near the lexus dealership. They have a guy there who is a lexus tech. if u need more info on this shop, just tell me.

2XLexV8 wanted to post this, but apparently he/she ended up reporting it to us(moderators).

2XLexV8 Replies:

Have you asked about good Toyota service departments? I work at a

small SC Toyota dealership with several dozen regular Lexus clients. We

recently serviced an LS400, including starter (not contacts), tune up,

and other routine items for around $1100. We use Lexus parts unless the

part numbers are interchangeable.

My wife's project car, '92 SC400 with 145K, goes in this week for water

pump, timing belt, front main seal, valve cover seals, tune up, and

transmission drain and refill. Most of the parts are from a Charlotte, NC

Lexus dealership. The non-employee estimate is just under $1000, parts

and labor. Lexus wants nearly $1000 for a normal 150K service, and an

additional ~$300 for the water pump.

Oil change: $23.95 vs $44.95. Coffee is free at both places.