Led Turn Signals

cooleric2000

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,They can be cut, bent or twisted into many different configurations and will fit in places where standard bulbs or LED light clusters can't be used.

Each flexible LED light strip consists of a series of LED light modules that are mounted on a flexible backing. The modules are 15mm long and each module has 5 mini-LEDs. This means that a 150mm long (just shy of 6") strip contains 50 miniature LED lights.

Hello,They can be cut, bent or twisted into many different configurations and will fit in places where standard bulbs or LED light clusters can't be used.

Each flexible LED light strip consists of a series of LED light modules that are mounted on a flexible backing. The modules are 15mm long and each module has 5 mini-LEDs. This means that a 150mm long (just shy of 6") strip contains 50 miniature LED lights.

What are you talking about? How does this relate to the original poster's question?

To the OP... you NEED the load resistors for LED turn signals. They take in current and turn it into heat to imitate a bulb actually being there. If you leave out the load resistors, your LED's will hyper-flash (blink too rapidly). But they won't burn out quicker without them.

• 3 months later...

I have led turn sigals and I have no load resistors, and they function perfectly like a normal bulb would on my 1991 ls400

Apparently you have LED bulbs or turn signal units with built-in load resisters. Please show us what you have.