Cd Changer Cable

oldnfat

I've been trying to find a cable to connect a factory CD changer and factory radio in my '93 ES 300. My car currently has a non-cd changer control head unit...I would like to ad a factory head unit and changer, but, from what I've read....it's not exactly "plug and play" Does anyone make an aftermarket or custom cable?

Thanks!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
Does anyone know who can fix a six cd changer from a 92 es300. I press the open door button, but noting happens, won;t play any cd's. It does have power to it.

I have this same problem with the cd changer in my 92 es300. Does any one have any ideas?

• 2 months later...
yes i make the custom es 300 cd changer cable. it is 16 feet long and is a rwal cd changer cable with metal shielded wires. if you just tried to use reglar wires thwere would be electrical interference noise whiole cd playing. i will pm you with detals.

I would also like to purchase a cd changer cable. I have purchased a CD capable radio and a cd changer, but the car was not wired for a cd changer. Please email details and price.

Thanks

Does anyone know who can fix a six cd changer from a 92 es300. I press the open door button, but noting happens, won;t play any cd's. It does have power to it.

I have this same problem with the cd changer in my 92 es300. Does any one have any ideas?

This is from ebay. "Is your Lexus indash CD changer not working properly?"

Lexus radio/CD repair and replacement.

You can email him for specifics. I've never purchesed from him but I've saved the links just in case.

Keith