Purchasing 2006 Gs 300

What are the chances of the dealer dropping 1 or 2 thousand? How would I go about having even dropping 1 thousand. This is the internet price and I have yet to look at the vehicle. Clean carfax report

Talk to then, every dealer wants the car to be sold. Im sure you can drop the price a litle. And im not saying its a bad price but its always nice to save more money.

What are the chances of the dealer dropping 1 or 2 thousand? How would I go about having even dropping 1 thousand. This is the internet price and I have yet to look at the vehicle. Clean carfax report

Cash has a mysterious effect on many people. If you are truely interested in this car - after checking it out in person - present a check to the seller for what you think the car is worth. Sellers see money as the real sign of a serious person.

The main thing is to understand what this particular model is really selling for. Ignor the valuation guides like Kelly Bluebook.

Thanks guys for the suggestions. I will def. keep those in mind when dealing with the salesperson. As far as the warranty goes, it still has 23K miles factory powertrain left and my question is could I get an extended warranty and what kind of warranty should I be looking for? I've read on other forums that a guy named Troy sells warranty relatively cheaper than stealerships.