Anyone Know What Oil The Is 300 Was Factory-Filled With?

lexinexi

I have so been neglecting my car and I need to be reported to CPS! No oil changes for the last 20,000+ miles! When I change the oil I'm going to have a used oil analysis done with Blackstone Labs.

The car currently has 117,000 miles and hasn't really been driven for 2 years b/c I need a Ca approved catalytic converter(P0430 error code). I've been driving my 92 ES 300 all this time, but I'm now in the mood to getting my Is back on track. I bought some Mobil Clean 5000, but I'm thinking maybe I should have got mobil 1? I also got Denso OEM iridium spark plugs and oil filter.

I suggest changing to synthetic, but that's a personal opinion. Can't see any issues using MC5000 or any other brand, when you stick to the specified oil service intervals. Factory spec is 5W30 synthetic if I'm correct, depending on climate that is.

I suggest changing to synthetic, but that's a personal opinion. Can't see any issues using MC5000 or any other brand, when you stick to the specified oil service intervals. Factory spec is 5W30 synthetic if I'm correct, depending on climate that is.

I think Mobil 1 is the most popular synthetic, but I would like to switch to Amsoil b/c I've heard so many good things about, but I don't want have to order it and pay s/h charges every time I need it changed. So I'm thinking Royal Purple since they sell it at Wal-Mart. What would you suggest?

• 1 month later...