Parting Out 93 White/tan Ls400

eastmanm

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, if not, someone please let me know. Anyway, my transmission on my 1993 LS400 gave up the ghost, and I have decided to part out the car. Glad to provide pics, this one has the Nakamichi sound system (although the CD player stopped working). Located near Atlanta, GA, and glad to send pictures.

Thanks - Mike

1994 Gold LS400

I could use tan front seats and Nakamichi power amp if they will fit my 91 LS400.. Pics if possible, Thanks, Bobby

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, if not, someone please let me know. Anyway, my transmission on my 1993 LS400 gave up the ghost, and I have decided to part out the car. Glad to provide pics, this one has the Nakamichi sound system (although the CD player stopped working). Located near Atlanta, GA, and glad to send pictures.

Thanks - Mike

1994 Gold LS400

Thanks guys. Yes, the interior color is tan. I will post some pictures later today (got really busy yesterday), so you can better judge the interior/exterior condition. I will also work up some price quotes for the various parts (have no idea at this point :)). The one thing I'm worried about is shipping costs for an interior door panel from Atlanta to Kansas - anyone ever done that?

On my passenger side turn signal lamp cover, I broke the plastic inside trying to pull it off the pin. I JB welded the piece back in but next time I removed it, things went south and now I have a big hole. Rather than keep the light cover tight with clear tape, I would prefer to have one that was intact. Should yours be intact, drop me an email or pm and we'll see what we can do. I'm on the road a lot lately so give me a day or two.

Thanks - Mike

1994 Gold LS400

I need the two smaller light assembles on the pass side front end. I dont need the big one in the middle.

I also need the dr side outside mirrow- glass only. Mine is gone. I would also consider the power steering pump -if you already have it off and it does not leak. I just bought a '92 LS 400 and it does

have these issues that need fixed. You can reply to: jerry2shoes@yahoo.com as an alternative.

Thanks guys. Yes, the interior color is tan. I will post some pictures later today (got really busy yesterday), so you can better judge the interior/exterior condition. I will also work up some price quotes for the various parts (have no idea at this point :)). The one thing I'm worried about is shipping costs for an interior door panel from Atlanta to Kansas - anyone ever done that?

I ran a shop in Mableton for several years parting out cars and have shipped everything imaginable all over the country. Door panels are easily boxed and shipped, though the pricing is a bit high. You can get quotes online from UPS or FedEx to get an idea but always add a little more to ensure their pricing is accurate and you're not left paying out of pocket. Use Office Depot to ship UPS, they don't upcharge like the UPS Stores do, and they don't charge you handling fees either.

PM me if you have further shipping questions or could use some help pulling parts. I've torn down three LS400s in my day.

Thanks guys. Yes, the interior color is tan. I will post some pictures later today (got really busy yesterday), so you can better judge the interior/exterior condition. I will also work up some price quotes for the various parts (have no idea at this point smile.gif). The one thing I'm worried about is shipping costs for an interior door panel from Atlanta to Kansas - anyone ever done that?

I ran a shop in Mableton for several years parting out cars and have shipped everything imaginable all over the country. Door panels are easily boxed and shipped, though the pricing is a bit high. You can get quotes online from UPS or FedEx to get an idea but always add a little more to ensure their pricing is accurate and you're not left paying out of pocket. Use Office Depot to ship UPS, they don't upcharge like the UPS Stores do, and they don't charge you handling fees either.

PM me if you have further shipping questions or could use some help pulling parts. I've torn down three LS400s in my day.

Thanks, I might just do that! Also, I've been trying to upload photos for the past day, haven't been able to figure it out (says I'm not allowed!?) I just attached them to this message, maybe that will do the trick.

post-4725-12818321063_thumb.jpg

post-4725-128183210884_thumb.jpg

post-4725-128183211058_thumb.jpg

post-4725-128183211288_thumb.jpg

Thanks - Mike

1994 Gold LS400

I need the two smaller light assembles on the pass side front end. I dont need the big one in the middle.

I also need the dr side outside mirrow- glass only. Mine is gone. I would also consider the power steering pump -if you already have it off and it does not leak. I just bought a '92 LS 400 and it does

have these issues that need fixed. You can reply to: jerry2shoes@yahoo.com as an alternative.

I was going to tell you to look eastmanm up, but you have found him... it might be easier to buy the completa light assy, than the individual pieces... just a hint...

Hey guys-

I just had a motorcycle accident and broke my right toe, so have been away from the computer recently. At this point, I'm not feeling up to taking parts off the car, so now offering to sell the entire car for $750. For everyone asking about individual parts, very sorry about the hassle.

Mike

I may have a buyer, or I may but it myself. Can I come look at the car possibly tomorrow afternoon or Friday?

Sure, give me a call (my cell number is 770 356 5447). I may have to go into town to see the doctor tomorrow afternoon, still trying to work that out.

Mike

O.k., first $495 takes the whole shebang, really want it out of my driveway :) Good chance for someone to upgrade their stereo to Nakamichi?

Mike

I'll take it. I can pick it up Sunday after I borrow a trailer. Email me at projectrdm@gmail.com and we'll arrange it all, I don't get on here but once a day, but consider it sold. I've got cash in hand and have located a transmission already.

O.k., first $495 takes the whole shebang, really want it out of my driveway smile.gif Good chance for someone to upgrade their stereo to Nakamichi?

Mike

I'll take it. I can pick it up Sunday after I borrow a trailer. Email me at projectrdm@gmail.com and we'll arrange it all, I don't get on here but once a day, but consider it sold. I've got cash in hand and have located a transmission already.

Thanks everyone, car is sold to RDM!

Mike

• 9 months later...

By any chance have you gotten rid of the LS400 yet. If not are you willing to let go of the nakamichi system, speakers and all? If so hit me up. mxlrob@gmail.com