Hi! I Am A New Member!

Hey my name is Justin! I am a brand new member here at the Lexus Owners Club! I joined this club because, living in a dustbowl city in Canada has its negative impacts and little support for a guy trying to enjoy his passion in making his dream car, into a nice looking dream car! I do attent a car meet once a week. The meet is devided in clicks... The honda group, the nissan group, and so on. But i have yet to meet another human being that not only owns a Lexus in general, but shares a similar interest in the replenishment of older ones! As fun as it is walking and talking with other car owners, it would be nice once and a while to get sosme real input on my car other than, "yo man lower that thang and slap some 20's on it". My father is an American muscle kind of guy who was born and raised through the sixties and seventies so you can imagine how narrow minded he can be towards anything not American or "muscle" (even though I technically own one) Since purchasing the SC400, he rufuses to help me work on it or even show a glimps of interest towards it. Sooo i have turned over to this forum/community for the support of others who share this commonality with me. This post was intented to get myself out there and introduce myself! Sooner or later i will be posting pictures of my SC and will be looking forward to your fully honest opinions, good or bad! Im starting off on a clean slate with this car so you opinions and ideas matter!

Thanks alot!

• 1 month later...

Hey my name is Justin! I am a brand new member here at the Lexus Owners Club! I joined this club because, living in a dustbowl city in Canada has its negative impacts and little support for a guy trying to enjoy his passion in making his dream car, into a nice looking dream car! I do attent a car meet once a week. The meet is devided in clicks... The honda group, the nissan group, and so on. But i have yet to meet another human being that not only owns a Lexus in general, but shares a similar interest in the replenishment of older ones! As fun as it is walking and talking with other car owners, it would be nice once and a while to get sosme real input on my car other than, "yo man lower that thang and slap some 20's on it". My father is an American muscle kind of guy who was born and raised through the sixties and seventies so you can imagine how narrow minded he can be towards anything not American or "muscle" (even though I technically own one) Since purchasing the SC400, he rufuses to help me work on it or even show a glimps of interest towards it. Sooo i have turned over to this forum/community for the support of others who share this commonality with me. This post was intented to get myself out there and introduce myself! Sooner or later i will be posting pictures of my SC and will be looking forward to your fully honest opinions, good or bad! Im starting off on a clean slate with this car so you opinions and ideas matter!

Thanks alot!

Id be glad to help you with some ideas! my sc400 is a work in progress as well!! let me know when you get some pictures up!