Headlight Issuse

I drive a 06 GS 300 and right or left i cant remember which one exactly ocasonally turns of then swich the lights off an on and they work normally. I doubght its because of the bumbs, maybe an electical issue or something is wrong with the sensors but im not sure. and i have noticed a few other lexuses having the same issue. Would anyone know what the problem is?

• 1 month later...

Yes, I have a same problem on my Lexus. It was the same thing. You turn on the lights and some times left or right headlight is off. You reset the switch and lights working again.A month later I found out my left head light is never turn on, I checked and that appears - my bulb is explode inside. It's not a electrical problem, it's a light bulb! I replace 2 bulbs and have no problem ever since.

You need: D4S PHILIPS HID Bulb XenEco 42402. My dealership (Seattle) want 700$(!) for pair, but you can easily find them on the INTERNET for less than 100$ (make sure they OEM and Philips brand).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230409580703&crlp=1_263602_263622&ff4=263602_263622&viewitem=&guid=126a0cda12b0a0814ad3a843fff50da5&rvr_id=140188752909&ua=WXI7&itemid=230409580703

Good luck my friend!

I had the same issue, 06 300gs.... cpo, so theres an extended warranty thank god... took it to lexues, they had it for 7 days to figure out the problem. They found a short in one of the control panels.... i was blown away with what it cost for this repair..... sit down for this one..... $2200.00!!!!!!! thank god for a warranty!