My Wife

LEXIRX330

My wife has been driving the X5 for all of a week and I washed and waxed it this weekend...I saw a scratch on the right front rim. Not bad but you can tell she hit a curb. I said "how did you do that" She said "I was trying to park as close to the curb so no one would hit the doors because I knew I would never hear the end of it if someone put a ding in the door" :rolleyes: I love it...it is my fault that she hit the curb...

What ever took some scratch X to the wheel and most of the scuff came off of the wheel but there is a little curb rash there...when I was cleaning it up she came out side and she asked me "did it come off" I said "most of it did but there is still a little scuff mark on the rim" She said..."well how do you know that wasn't there already"...I took a deep breath and said" WOMAN...I have been driving this car for a couple of years and I know the only ding in it is the one you put in the door while the car was parked in the garage...I know the mark was not there before it is exactly where you hit the tire and the orange/yellow paint was on the tire...that is how I know it wasn't there" the sad thing about all of this is she did the exact same thing to the Benz when she had that...but worse...she tore that rim up bad. Well it could be worse and I still love her! :cheers:

Just had to vent...

Better the X5 whistling1.giflaugh.gif

Ha...DC. Her driving privileges for the GX...have been suspended! :lol: I don't even think she has any interest in driving the GX. She got in and drove around the neighborhood and she said it seems way to big...

Better the X5 whistling1.giflaugh.gif

Ha...DC. Her driving privileges for the GX...have been suspended! laugh.gif I don't even think she has any interest in driving the GX. She got in and drove around the neighborhood and she said it seems way to big...

wink.gifcheers.gif

• 2 weeks later...

she said it seems way to big...

THATS WHAT SHE SAID!!!! :lol:

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

lol

haha Michael Scott...

my Husband has a 'vette, i don't drive it and don't wish to! i have plenty of fun in my Lexus :) i would not want to injure something that means so much to Him, it is His Dream Car :)