2006 Gs430 Has To Go :(

gsnoles

I am selling my cherished 2006 GS430, was hoping to see it go to a LOC member since I have enjoyed the company of all..

New addition to family coming and along with the Dog its time for an SUV.

The Car..Matador on Black, Navi, Mark Lev, Cooled Seats, Parking Sensors, most all of avail. options except adaptive cruise.

ALL SERVICE DONE at TAMPA BAY LEXUS dealer since birth..If its been done, its in the computer at any Lexus dealer.

I also have the Lexus Platinum Warr.(most comprehensive one) which is a 0$ deduct. Never used thus far. The warranty runs through November 2011.

70,900k Miles. I drive about 65 miles a day for work 80% on the hwy.

Looking for 23k

Never in any accident of any kind..Extremely well maintained. Please feel free to ask questions and look for pictures later or email me if your serious. I do have a timeline on it before I have to go the online listing route..But if you want-bring a fair offer. I will not be providing any sort of shipping I am NOT a dealer of any kind so please understand I cant do any exotic payment options or delivery options. I am in Tampa Bay FL. Thanks for reading.

GS

post-70145-128158249693_thumb.jpg

post-70145-12815825117_thumb.jpg

post-70145-128158252702_thumb.jpg

post-70145-128158255074_thumb.jpg

I am selling my cherished 2006 GS430, was hoping to see it go to a LOC member since I have enjoyed the company of all..

New addition to family coming and along with the Dog its time for an SUV.

The Car..Matador on Black, Navi, Mark Lev, Cooled Seats, Parking Sensors, most all of avail. options except adaptive cruise.

ALL SERVICE DONE at TAMPA BAY LEXUS dealer since birth..If its been done, its in the computer at any Lexus dealer.

I also have the Lexus Platinum Warr.(most comprehensive one) which is a 0$ deduct. Never used thus far. The warranty runs through November 2011.

70,900k Miles. I drive about 65 miles a day for work 80% on the hwy.

Looking for 23k

Never in any accident of any kind..Extremely well maintained. Please feel free to ask questions and look for pictures later or email me if your serious. I do have a timeline on it before I have to go the online listing route..But if you want-bring a fair offer. I will not be providing any sort of shipping I am NOT a dealer of any kind so please understand I cant do any exotic payment options or delivery options. I am in Tampa Bay FL. Thanks for reading.

GS