Lexus Key/remote Combo

98es

I have a 2001 LS430 that has the key/remote combo. Problem is one of the keys had a loose back cover and i have somehow completely lost the 'insides' of the remote. I've looked around on ebay and all i can find is the shell with the key which is what i already have. Any ideas on what i should do? I imagine even if i could find the insides from another key that I'd need to have it programmed to my car. Is that something that has to be done at the stealership? I imagine the car won't even start without the insides (haven't tried). I do have another key so i'm not completely SOL. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

my 99LS came with only one remote key, and my drivers door has a faulty actuator and will not work with the remote (the other three & trunk do) not willing to drop 650 for repairs, I bought a key off ebay, had it cut at Sewell $7.00 (but they wanted $70 to program it) took it to Davenports (who wanted $35 to cut it) and they charged 35 to program it, it works fine for me. I put it in the door, turn once just for the driver door or twice for all four doors,

UPDATE!! my nephew Jon took my drivers door apart and fixed my actuator, and NOW all 4 doors lock/unlock with remote, so now I wish I had another FOB key..... but I am happy to have it fixed.