Engine Noise/vibration In Cabin

HHRP

Hey guys, I have a year old 2010 RX350 and now I notice feed back from transmission way more.

If I'm on a stop, in gear, brake pedal pushed down - I can feel it through pedal, drivers door handle also vibrates, passengers door can you feel vibration through as well.

If you switch to neutral it disappears. Do you experience same type of thing?

They have overfilled my engine with oil half an inch from the top dot! I'm *BLEEP*ed, but still have not fixed it. Maybe should file a complaint because it's bad for engine.

Also do you notice drivers seatbelt holder on the wall always makes some noises on the bumps?

Thanks

• 3 months later...

I have 2010 RX350 20K miles.

I feel the same thing too. When I stop on gear, I feel the car get vibrate a bit, not If i shift to P or N.

I saw some thing like, when I shift to P or N, the engine RPM is 800RMP, then I don't feel vibration. But when I stop on gear, I saw the RPM is 750RPM, then I feel the vibration.

• 1 year later...

Same problem. When in gear and foot on the brake, you can feel a vibration through the door panel, steering whee, and gear shift. As soon as you let off the brake (even before the car starts to roll) the vibration goes away. I've been to the dealer twice and they tell me "idles and feels like an RX". I told them that it didn't idle and feel like an RX when I first bought it. They say nothing is wrong with it and they can't adjust the idle, it is computerized. I may go back to a different service center.