1992 Es300 A/c Clutch Relay Location

CDFtW

I have a 1992 ES300 and the A/C light is blinking. I searched through the threads and found the ones concerning replacing the Clutch Relay(90987-02022 or 28) in the Engine Fuse Box location.

I cannot find this part under the hood. I looked in both boxes next to the battery and the closest I could find was A/C Management. Is this the part to replace? Or am I blind and just missing the correct one? Does the 1992 even have this relay?

If it is the A/C Management relay, does anyone have the correct part number for that? The relay is much larger and different pinout.

Thank you in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 1992 ES300 and the A/C light is blinking. I searched through the threads and found the ones concerning replacing the Clutch Relay(90987-02022 or 28) in the Engine Fuse Box location.

I cannot find this part under the hood. I looked in both boxes next to the battery and the closest I could find was A/C Management. Is this the part to replace? Or am I blind and just missing the correct one? Does the 1992 even have this relay?

If it is the A/C Management relay, does anyone have the correct part number for that? The relay is much larger and different pinout.

Thank you in advance!

If you are looking for the magnetic clutch relay, it is in Relay Block 5 located under the hood, driver's side, closest to the strut mount.