Mod's

SOCAL_IS300

My IS300 is in the shop and the dealership loaned me an IS250 with dual HKS Exhaust and full exhaust system, ISF fitted Brake calipers & drilled roters, dropped with a front lip...yea this is from the dealership. only has 700 miles on it too. After just one day of driving this car i miss the days of having a fixed up car...so back to the topic, i wanted to know what good springs i could put on my IS300? i've heard Tein springs (high tech) give it a nice drop of .7 in the front and 1 in the rear which is not low at all and it should give it that fresh sporty look. Also thinking about a clean sounding exhaust . I've had Apexi on my integra before and it was not loud at all, just right. Want to know what you IS300 owners have on your tricked out rides and what works and what doesn't. Any suggestions would help, it's been 6 years since i've hooked up a car and i just want something a little more sporty than what i have now. Thanks in advance.

I drive a 2004 IS300 5 speed manual. Everything is stock and since i have to change out my shocks and tires soon i guess this would be a good time to upgrade since the warranty and extended is up.

My IS300 is in the shop and the dealership loaned me an IS250 with dual HKS Exhaust and full exhaust system, ISF fitted Brake calipers & drilled roters, dropped with a front lip...yea this is from the dealership. only has 700 miles on it too. After just one day of driving this car i miss the days of having a fixed up car...so back to the topic, i wanted to know what good springs i could put on my IS300? i've heard Tein springs (high tech) give it a nice drop of .7 in the front and 1 in the rear which is not low at all and it should give it that fresh sporty look. Also thinking about a clean sounding exhaust . I've had Apexi on my integra before and it was not loud at all, just right. Want to know what you IS300 owners have on your tricked out rides and what works and what doesn't. Any suggestions would help, it's been 6 years since i've hooked up a car and i just want something a little more sporty than what i have now. Thanks in advance.

I drive a 2004 IS300 5 speed manual. Everything is stock and since i have to change out my shocks and tires soon i guess this would be a good time to upgrade since the warranty and extended is up.

Welcome.

I have a 2004 Manual as well, stock except for the Clutch damper removal "CDD" I think its called.

I suggest you try my.is , I hate to send you over to the dark side but there is more traffic on exhaust mods over there. Search

and hunt around before you post.

• 2 weeks later...