What's Your Favorite Lexus?

Kyle Petree

I don't know why I was thinking abou this today but I wonder... what is your favorite Lexus? Mine is the 97-01 ES300s this is probably because it was the first Lexus I had ever riden in many years ago, It belonged to my cousin's husband (they are now divorced... oh well). I was probably 14 or 15 then but from that day on I knew I wanted a Lexus and that car started my obsession.

My specific favorite year Lexus? Hmm thats tough. Overall the LS is my favorite Lexus...I'd have to say the 98-00 generation because it makes me think of my Dad and its the car that originally got me into the brand.

My favorite Lexus??? MINE! :lol: :D

I love the LS...I love the new LS...one day when the kids are older maybe. At least out of the juice and goldfish stage...but by then I will have to drive their friends around and I will need a bigger SUV then the GX... :whistles:

• 2 weeks later...

Tough tough one. I should say the 99-00 RX300 because that was the first Lexus we ever got (so that should get all the credit), but personally my most favorite one has to be the 04-06 LS430. That particular model is what I think is CLOSE to perfection and perfectly fits the Lexus slogan.

But don't worry I love my GX a lot. I wonder if I can get a 2nd Lexus in the garage at the same time to over rule the Beamer lol.