Does 07 Rx350 Have Optional Cooling Seats?

Hi. I am looking to buy newer RX350 07-08 and i am researching all options. Does anybody have same year RX350 with cooling seats? Do they exist? Or Lexus only introduced them in 2010 in US. 2007 RX350 made for Dubai has this option as standard. Thanks in advance for any help

P.S. Another thing that would help me a lot if somebody can tell me where cooling for seats turns on, so i can look for these buttons in pictures. I see heating knobs for seats, but cant see any cooling knobs. Are heating knobs good for cooling if you turn them all the way to the left?

Hi. I am looking to buy newer RX350 07-08 and i am researching all options. Does anybody have same year RX350 with cooling seats? Do they exist? Or Lexus only introduced them in 2010 in US. 2007 RX350 made for Dubai has this option as standard. Thanks in advance for any help

P.S. Another thing that would help me a lot if somebody can tell me where cooling for seats turns on, so i can look for these buttons in pictures. I see heating knobs for seats, but cant see any cooling knobs. Are heating knobs good for cooling if you turn them all the way to the left?

No, cooling seats were not an option in the US.

Nope! US/Canadian units don't have A/C (cooled, or power ventilated to be more precise) front seats until the 2010 model year. The controls for the heat/vent function are the dual-function dials immediately fwd of the center consul armrest next to the port for the iPod/MP3 and phone cords.