03 Es300 Radio Head Unit Replacement

Hello. I have an 03 ES300 with the OEM Radio/In-dash CD-changer head unit. The CD changer has recently gone bad and i'm exploring options for replacing it. Before I replace it with the OEM radio/CD changer, i wanted to know if it is possible to replace it with the OEM Navigation head unit/system. Does anyone know if this is possible?? Sorry if I'm restarting a previously explored topic, but I'm brand new to the forum, so please bare with me!

Thanks

Hello. I have an 03 ES300 with the OEM Radio/In-dash CD-changer head unit. The CD changer has recently gone bad and i'm exploring options for replacing it. Before I replace it with the OEM radio/CD changer, i wanted to know if it is possible to replace it with the OEM Navigation head unit/system. Does anyone know if this is possible?? Sorry if I'm restarting a previously explored topic, but I'm brand new to the forum, so please bare with me!

Thanks

Yes, It is possible to install factory nav in the 03 EScool.gif Welcome to the club cheers.gif

Thanks

Yes, It is possible to install factory nav in the 03 EScool.gif Welcome to the club cheers.gif

Thanks! What do I need in order to make it work? From what I understand, the connections are different than the OEM Radio/In-dash CD-changer, which is what i have currently...

Thanks

Thanks! What do I need in order to make it work? From what I understand, the connections are different than the OEM Radio/In-dash CD-changer, which is what i have currently...

I have the nav wink.gif Email please.

Thanks

Email sent........

DC - Still the shameless promoter I see....

To the OP - you'll need the modified dash console to go along with that nav unit. Not sure about the wiring harness though. Someone else with more experience will have to chime in there.

Shameless promoterohmy.gifrolleyes.gif The complete system which includes the special navigation voice amplifier that sends voice guidance to drivers speaker. Its all plug in and play. No wiring harness, You dont have to remove the door panel. Its a Y connector at the es300 amp behind the glove box. EM for details please.

Hey folks,

I decided to go with this unit for replacing my factory stereo:

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Products/CarAudioVideo/In-Dash/GPS-Navigation-Systems/AVIC-X920BT

I found a good deal through Amazon. I also ordered the Ipod cable and wiring harness through Amazon. I ordered the Lexus OEM Nav faceplate through OEMLexusParts.com.