Battery Draining Out Rx330 / 2004

Deepak Gandhi

I have noted that if we turn on say the driver side roof light and then forget to turn off, it does not turn off with delay. It will instead kill the battery and in the morning you will need a battery boost. I was hoping that the car would have some circuit mechanism to turn the light off. Need less to say after starting with a boost you need to reset all the windows and moon roof. Am I missing any thing? Any comments or help will be greatly appreciated.

I have noted that if we turn on say the driver side roof light and then forget to turn off, it does not turn off with delay. It will instead kill the battery and in the morning you will need a battery boost. I was hoping that the car would have some circuit mechanism to turn the light off. Need less to say after starting with a boost you need to reset all the windows and moon roof. Am I missing any thing? Any comments or help will be greatly appreciated.

I don't think you are missing anything if you leave the light on it will kill the battery.