Need Help With Electric Windows That Won't Work.

CA913

A few weeks ago, my car sat for three days in the heat (90-100 degrees) outside, which is not usually the case, it's normally garaged. Anyhow the battery died and my husband had to jump my Lexus RX330 several times to use it, until we had the chance 2 days later to aquire a new battery. The new battery is in, but (coinsidently or not...) From the drive door controls the back windows won't open. The Windows are working fine when the controls on the back doors are used. The manual does not make mention of a fuse that is limited to my situation. Any thoughts as to what I might check other than the fuses before heading off to the dealer. Looking forward to any recommendations, Many thanks. CA913.

I called the local dealer, they recommended starting the vehicle and then going to each window and opening and closing the window three consecutive times, all the while holding the button up/down while in the process of opening/closing the windows. The theory was it would reset the system. I did and it did not work. Again, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

A few weeks ago, my car sat for three days in the heat (90-100 degrees) outside, which is not usually the case, it's normally garaged. Anyhow the battery died and my husband had to jump my Lexus RX330 several times to use it, until we had the chance 2 days later to aquire a new battery. The new battery is in, but (coinsidently or not...) From the drive door controls the back windows won't open. The Windows are working fine when the controls on the back doors are used. The manual does not make mention of a fuse that is limited to my situation. Any thoughts as to what I might check other than the fuses before heading off to the dealer. Looking forward to any recommendations, Many thanks. CA913.

I have an 05 and my book says roll the windows half way down then up and that should take care of your problem. It worked for me. Right now I'm trying to find out what's going on with my headlights since I had to change a battery out...