Picked Up My 2010 Gx...

LEXIRX330

Well I pulled the trigger last night on a 2010 Lexus GX460 Platinum package...Black Onyx ext...cream interior I think it is called ECU. Wow this thing has some gadgets...Bluetooth is flawless and the conection is better than I expected. Ride is great and the 3rd row seats fold down you almost would not even know they are there. I promise I will get some pics up soon when the rain stops. She is tucked away in the garage! :D

And I have to post on here too that SW was a big help. Got talking to him about his deal on his EX and I picked his mind a little. Thanks... :cheers:

Yea I will take the pic of my X5 down and get the GX up there too... :lol: Wife is driving the X5 now and I guess I am selling the RX330...think it is sold matter fact...ink isn't dry yet if you know what I mean.

Congrats! I'm really liking the new GXes, much better than the old ones.

And I have to post on here too that SW was a big help. Got talking to him about his deal on his EX and I picked his mind a little. Thanks... :cheers:

EX? Isn't that an Infiniti?! :P

Congrats! I'm really liking the new GXes, much better than the old ones.

EX? Isn't that an Infiniti?! :P

Typing on an iPhone my bad. ES is what I meant. Thanks for pointing that out. And I was up all night checking out the GX and had not had coffee yet!

When I picked up the 350 I was up until 1:30AM setting everything up out in the garage.

Lexus REALLY has a lot more tech than they used to don't they? Makes your RX and my old ES look like a couple of stripped down models by comparison. I love how they let you set all the LPS settings through the nav now...

We'll have to meet halfway sometime for lunch, that'd be fun. Kent Narrows or something maybe...

When I picked up the 350 I was up until 1:30AM setting everything up out in the garage.

Lexus REALLY has a lot more tech than they used to don't they? Makes your RX and my old ES look like a couple of stripped down models by comparison. I love how they let you set all the LPS settings through the nav now...

We'll have to meet halfway sometime for lunch, that'd be fun. Kent Narrows or something maybe...

Yea...I was up until 2am...and the little ones woke up at 5:30am.. :cries: It is crazy how many more options they have now...still have not figured everything out... LUNCH...SW...anytime let me know...

PICS! Off of the iphone

post-22186-128076989465_thumb.jpg

post-22186-128076993423_thumb.jpg

Sweet ride cool.gifcheers.gif Did I hear "ROADTRIP" ?????biggrin.gif

ROAD TRIP! Funny... :lol: :D

This weekend my wife said do you want to take your new car to go to the store and we can stop by and show my mom and sister...I thought about it for a mila-second and was like no...let's take your new car :P I love my kids and would do anything in the world for them...but if you coud have seen the inside of the RX330 when we cleaned it out. Gold fish, french fries, tater tots...toys...drinks...cups...but to be fair we had just got back from taking the kids to Sesame Street Place in PA so it was worse than it usually is. My wife and I rarley use my car for anything so the X5 is the new baby mobile...

Nice looking GX 460 if you don't mind me asking what kind of deal did you negotiate with the dealer. My dealer would only come down 3K from 68 K sticker price, I decided to wait 1-year. Good Luck with your new 460

Nice looking GX 460 if you don't mind me asking what kind of deal did you negotiate with the dealer. My dealer would only come down 3K from 68 K sticker price, I decided to wait 1-year. Good Luck with your new 460

Got it for just about 7k off of sticker when it was all said and done. Not sure why the sticker is so high on the one you are looking at...I looked at quite a few 460s and the highest stickers I was seeing was 65k, mine sticker was 62k and it has the platinum pkg and a load of others ML, park assist...etc. The one you are looking at must have dynamic cruise and rear entertainment?

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like you got a nice deal. Yes the one I looked at had all options plus rear entertainment. $68,200.00 on Lexus factory sticker and no other add ons.

Good luck.

Looks nice!!! I'm jealous of the LEDs and HIDs lol. Let's hit the trail and get her dirty! I have a rental Jeep right now so we can still keep my trusty GX clean in the garage hehe

Sounds like you got a nice deal. Yes the one I looked at had all options plus rear entertainment. $68,200.00 on Lexus factory sticker and no other add ons.

Good luck.

Looks nice!!! I'm jealous of the LEDs and HIDs lol. Let's hit the trail and get her dirty! I have a rental Jeep right now so we can still keep my trusty GX clean in the garage hehe

Dens not a chance in this bad boy seeing the trails. lol

If it snows this year like it did last year I'm ready if you know what I mean.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thats nice just like the one i just got lastnight. You got a better deal though i only got $6k off the sticker price of $62,278. I traded my 2009 gx470 in and this new baby does have a lot more.