Gx470 2003 Transmission Failure!

JNL

We bought Lexus GX470 brand new in 2003 and drove it off the showroom floor in Bellevue. We've had suspicious failures for such a young car right after it was five years old. Now, we are told that the GX470 transmission has FAILED at 7 years old and that it needs replacing. We have very low mileage and we have never missed a recommended maintenance (I'm not listing the other failures we've had on this post). I'm told up to nine other 2003 GX470's have also had their transimissions fail. I AM CALLING ON THOSE OTHER GX470 owners to see if there is any class action lawsuit started, if anyone has pursued the lemon law, and if anyone else is really angry about this. We bought Lexus with the understanding of superior service, extreme quality, the length of the car value, and well worth the $50K price tag for the long run. Considering abondoning LEXUS and finding another manufacturer/dealer.

In contract, we owned a Nissun Maxima purchased in 1982 and drove it everyday for 20 years without any major issues!