Steering Wheel Compatability

Hi all,

I jut got a 94 es 300. Steering wheel looks like it was clawed to death by someone's poodle. Need to replace, but most of the 92-96 wheels in the yanker yard are in even worse shape. I've seen a few nice looking ones on ebay for later marks, and have looked at a few in parking lots, which have wood/leather integrated. Are these compatable w/ the '94?

Like SW said, you'd need to get the matching airbag. You'll also need to confirm if the airbag plugs are the same. Some are single stage while others are double.

Like SW said, you'd need to get the matching airbag. You'll also need to confirm if the airbag plugs are the same. Some are single stage while others are double.

So, I get the air bag thing, pretty obvious. But didn't know about the single/double state thing. do you know what years are associated with the single, double?

I jut got a 94 es 300. Steering wheel looks like it was clawed to death by someone's poodle. Need to replace, but most of the 92-96 wheels in the yanker yard are in even worse shape.

Google "American Stitches."

I jut got a 94 es 300. Steering wheel looks like it was clawed to death by someone's poodle. Need to replace, but most of the 92-96 wheels in the yanker yard are in even worse shape.

Google "American Stitches."

Hey thanks. I've been dying my wheel with dark brown, requiring several coats but looking and feeling a bit better. It'll never be great. Any idea how much AS is charging for a full leather wheel rehab? They make it difficult on line to determine even a ball park.

Lex