Little Help With A Gx Purchase?

Starting to get some prices on some GX 460s with the premium package just wanted to know if anyone had purchased and about how much off of msrp you got? I have a few different dealers working on some prices, a dealer that I like and have purchased from before has one with everything that I want but sticker is 62k, now they are supposed to be getting me their best deal tommorow... I am sure that it won't be enough for me to pull the trigger. Edmunds is showing invoice with the options I want should be around 54k so anybody getting these around invoice?

Thanks in advance. I have SWs guy checking for me too. If I can get a deal on a GX like he just got on his ES I will get in a heartbeat.

Well getting a few prices about 57500 on a premium package 62070 msrp GX 460, US OPEN GX460 with 700 miles for $55,500 msrp of 63700 on it. I am trying to get the first one for around 54000...no bites yet...I am sure I can get the US Open GX460 for about 54k but...still working....

Come on guys chime in and give me some help here and let me know if I can do better...I know as soon as I buy the GX someone is going to post a comment well I got mine for $$$...you could have done better...

:unsure: