Gs300 Ac Problem

lexie98

i have a 98 Gs300, and the air has stopped blowing. i have the touch nav screen, and the buttons change and work, but nothing blows out of the vents. someone said it was the climate control module, but im not sure. so if anyone has any ideas or insight i would appreciate the help.

It could be a number of things... The first thing to check would be to check your fuses and the terminal plug that powers the blower motor. If the fuses are good and there is 12V at the plug, then your blower motor is most likely bad. Jump 12V to the motor itself to make sure. After you do that, then you check the climate control module. Let me know what happens.

It could be a number of things... The first thing to check would be to check your fuses and the terminal plug that powers the blower motor. If the fuses are good and there is 12V at the plug, then your blower motor is most likely bad. Jump 12V to the motor itself to make sure. After you do that, then you check the climate control module. Let me know what happens.

thank you. i really appreciate it, ill check it tomorrow. hopefully its something simple.