Nothing Works All Of A Sudden! Help Needed Indeed

hellow folks

Yesterday, I was listening my iPod throu my new FM transfer without starting my GS300 1996. Then my friend came, so I stopped music and pulled out the FM transfer, then later I started the car, tried to turn my fans on, it doesnt work anymore. I tried to plug my FM transfer back in, it doesn work anymore either, nor can I turn the radio on. I was so scared. the digital clock doesnt give me time anymore. I turned on the head lights, then the background lights of radio and fans, they can still be turned on. I am thinking does this to do with fuses. I checked one fuses box under the bonet, but some of the fuses are covered up, and I don't have electroprobe with me, couldnt test them out.

Please, have anyone met similar rsituations? I am so worried, now I couldnt even ride it to work cuz nothing work, the car is like an oven now.

Please. Thanks again, any help will be appreciated indeed

Welcome to the club cheers.gif Does the car start ? Clean the battery terminals so they look new, Clean the battery cable clamps also, Reconnect tight and go from there.

Thanks

My cars starts, and it runs well just like usual. The time I pulled out my FM transfer, tranfer broke, the spring of the transfer jumped out. I am not an expert, please go slow on me

Again, thanks