Interesting...2011 Es350 Will Run On Regular Fuel Per Lexus...

SW03ES

Hey all,

Not to start another debate between premium and regular fuel use, but we all know in the Least Lexus has always SAID that premium must be used in all their models.

Well the only change for the car in 2011 is that the manual will now read that regular fuel is required and the HP & torque ratings will be lowered slightly (from 272hp to 268hp).

I suppose its because of the competition now mainly being cars that only require regular, like the Genesis, LaCrosse & MKZ?

Hey all,

Not to start another debate between premium and regular fuel use, but we all know in the Least Lexus has always SAID that premium must be used in all their models.

Well the only change for the car in 2011 is that the manual will now read that regular fuel is required and the HP & torque ratings will be lowered slightly (from 272hp to 268hp).

I suppose its because of the competition now mainly being cars that only require regular, like the Genesis, LaCrosse & MKZ?

When will the 2011 be in the showrooms and will the body style still be the same as the current ES line? Thanks Steve.

According to the article I read the 2011 will be exactly the same as the 2010 other than the classification for regular fuel...The car will likely be all new for 2012.

Usually the new model comes out in September...

• 2 months later...