Brembo Rotors

sbguy

Time for new front rotors on my 98LS. I have a question about Brembo performance. I have read some reviews that say they aren't as good as OEM, have you experienced this? Does anybody know who makes the OEM rotors for lexus and the cheapest place to buy them? Thanks for the help!!

I am not up on brembo rotors, but I replaced my front rotors and pads the end of may and my 99LS drives and stops smooth and solid.

I got a set of TRW rotors and ceramic pads for it.. $90 bucks for everything...

They were made by TRW, I got them at BrakeOverstock:(this is from them)

There are millions of dollars of surplus automotive parts inventory available in the United States. Brake Overstock specializes in the purchase of surplus name brand brake parts below wholesale prices. We pass the savings on to you with prices up to 40% lower than your local auto parts store. We only sell premium quality brake parts from reputable brand names. Our mission is to exceed your expectations, and earn your business again and again. Our team is dedicated to 5 Star performance. Have questions? Customer service representatives are available M-F from 8:30 to 6:00 pm CST.

You can call us at (888) 441-8808 or e-mail us at brakeoverstock@gmail.com

And I am familiar with TRW, having owned my own garage for 30 years.

you can check them out here: http://www.trwauto.com/

just rotors here: http://www.trwauto.com/sub_system/rotors

good luck on yours... hope this helps.

post-5365-127998054152_thumb.jpg