Reset Power Door & Moonroof

LamD

I have an 2005 RX330, just replaced a new battery, drive main switch can only control driver door window but no one-touch (you have to hold the switch), other doors can operate its own window and again one-touch doesn't work. Happened same with the moon-roof, you have to hold the switch in order to open or close all the way.

How can I reprogram or reset them, I lost the manual book.

Thank You very much

Thanks to Bushrat in the earlier response

"Dead simple fix, and no stealership. I fought with mine for 2 ( yes two ) years before figuring out it had not be reset by the dealer when the battery was replaced.

The reset is in your owner's manual, but it goes like this - Push and HOLD the slide switch towards the forward position until the roof cycles all the way open AND all the way closed. Then release the switch. To chech operation, push and hold the slide switch forward for about 1/2 a second and release. The roof should open about 80% of the way and stop. You can open it he rest of the way by pushing the switch a couple of more times. Closing is the same - push the slide switch to the colsed position and hold for 1/2 a second and the roof should close automatically and even stop in the right spot."

I did the same for all windows and they're working fine now