Removing Fuses

I'm trying to remove the 30AMP fuse to silence a fried amplifier which is making a pulsing high pitched sound through the speakers. Page 532 of the owner's manual for the 2007 LS 460 mentions a fuse removal tool. Does anyone know what it looks like and where to find it? I called the Lexus 800 number but they could not help.

Every Toyota or Lexus I've owned has had a fuse puller in the main fuse box in the engine compartment. I think they are white. They are usually plugged into a slot in the fuse box. They look like plastic tweezers. If you haven't owned your car since new amd the fuse puller is missing, maybe a previous owner took them.

• 2 weeks later...

Every Toyota or Lexus I've owned has had a fuse puller in the main fuse box in the engine compartment. I think they are white. They are usually plugged into a slot in the fuse box. They look like plastic tweezers. If you haven't owned your car since new amd the fuse puller is missing, maybe a previous owner took them.