Vent At Passenger Side Rattling Noise

I have a GS -00.

A rattling noise coming from the vent at passenger side, to the right of the glove compartment, sounds like plastic parts rubbing to each other, how to fix it? I've searched the forum and seen the topic before, but no solution presented.

Please help, my car is in all other respects a quit car, this is the only flaw.

Regards,

Råger

"Pry it out carefully, some pressure clips hold it in. Then apply insulation around it, voila."

Do you mean that it is the vent uotlet or the hose that is the problem? I suppose that you can not pull out the hose to any extent?

I thougt that I had to remove the Glove Compartment to get to it. By insulation, you probably mean some plastic foam material?

If you have a link to the applicable thread, please post it.

Regards,

Råger

I found this similar case: Vent Rattle

You need to find out what's causing the noise (hose rubbing, vent itself or combi). If you remove the vent you can add some foam at strategic places. Perhaps the vent holding/pressure clips need to be bent a little, for extra strength. If depends on the area, so to speak. With a little luck you can 'fix' the hose rubbing / rattles, by adding some small pieces of foam material around/against/between it.