Custom Momo Steering Wheels For Ls400 And Sc400

Rice4eveR

I looked and looked for a hub/steering wheel for my 93 Ls400 and could not find one anywhere~ I had an extra 96-2000 honda civic Momo hub and steering wheel laying around my shop so I took off my factory lexus steering wheel to try it out and it fit! a direct bolt on no mods! WTF?!?! the only issue is you loose cruise control and horn (you have to rewire them somewhere else to keep them). I don't use the CC and I just moved the horn on mine.

lex12.jpg

Thank you for reading!

Rice (Himself)

fb03gr.jpg

I looked and looked for a hub/steering wheel for my 93 Ls400 and could not find one anywhere~ I had an extra 96-2000 honda civic Momo hub and steering wheel laying around my shop so I took off my factory lexus steering wheel to try it out and it fit! a direct bolt on no mods! WTF?!?! the only issue is you loose cruise control and horn (you have to rewire them somewhere else to keep them). I don't use the CC and I just moved the horn on mine.

Thank you for reading!

Rice (Himself)

What happened to drivers airbag? It seems 2,788 people owe their life to them in 2007.

Rice4eveR? Maybe, but only as long as you don't have a frontal accident at moderate to high speed. Good luck.... Rice4noW

The IS300 steering wheel bolts right in, keeps cruise and horn, as well as airbag, but is beefier and more sporty than the LS wheel. In fact most Toyota wheels will fit too, much better choices to keep the car OE and save money.

hahaha Rice4noW i like that! ive been in a 100 or so car wrecks from splitting cars in half to running off of cliffs and flipping *BLEEP* over... I have also been in the car repair, racing, and modification biz for 16 years. in my personal opinion airbags do more bad then good but thank you tho