New 2010 Is350 Strange Story

Hello

First of all, sorry for my English.

I'm came from Europe and I try to import IS350 by some company(direct is impossible). My guy who will do all import procedures trying to find is350 which will match my required configuration, problem is that Lexus dealer can't answer clearly about Mark Levinson audio system. On Lexus page I see that I can buy it as option, but there are 2 versions 13 adn 14 speakers, ML + Navi or only ML(for those who have already navi in package I suppose). Some dealers offer 2 or 3 or 4 packages and package 4 include ML sound system. My guy asked dealer about add ML as option(what is possible because is listed on lexus page as optional) and he answered that they checked all cars maded last 2 months and there no cars with ML. So my question is: Do lexus install ML audio system after receive car which match my choised configuration or dealer must order it in Japan and receive car with all options installed already in Japan factory?? Strange is that he said that even they do not have black with ecru interior in their database for next 2 months! I can't believe, USA is biggest car market. So can somone tell me (somone who have ML) if dealer install him optional stuff like ML,Navi,drive assist or it must be ordered in Japan factory? I wait 1 month already and they can't find me car with specifications what I wish to have :(

Do new one model is named there 2010 or 2011 and do I can check it by VIN number for example? I want to have is350 with all known fixes because after import I loose warranty so I must check car 10 times before pay.

EDIT: I just checked and lexus did some promotion and new package D with ML :D:D:D for rest packages they drop price. Hope it will fix my problems now.

Best Regards from Europe :)

The ML system sounds nice, but if it were me, I'd skip the ML and just get the premium sound system with the Navigation package. But if your dead set on getting the ML system, then your going to have to wait. Most dealers aren't stocking the "loaded" Is lines because the economy sucks here still and no one is going out and buying them off the lot already loaded. Heck, just finding a black one with the color interior you want is hard enouph right now.

And why don't they release the IS 350 over there? I don't get it at all, it just seems so stupid to me that there is no IS 350 over there? I mean, why not? BMW sells the 335's and the M3 there right?

Thanks for answer.I want IS350 fully loaded(I worked hard for 5 years to gain money for this car), so I see I'll wait a bit. I'm sound maniac :).About why they not offer IS350 in other countries than USA/Canada is simple. I go to lexus dealer in Poland and asked if they can import me is350(I know that will lose warranty even if they will import), they said NO. So I asked them why lexus do not offer is350 here, but offer is-f with bigger engine?? He answered that is lexus politics and he do not know, also he told me not true story that lexus is assembled in USA and if I'll import it,then it will be worse quality bla,bla,bla.So is not CO2 emision problem limits in EU. I figured out that if U will compare prices of is250 in europe and is350 in USA, U will see that even after import is350 from USA U will still pay a little more than is250 in europe(U gain bigger engine,is250 is like turtle with broken legs). So if they will offer is350 in europe then price probably will be near 85k USD. No one will buy or not many ppls, coz for that money U can buy audi or bmw with same specification. Anyway I make s**t on my politics in my country and will pay high taxes,excise and VAT to get that car. Stupid money law here, normally I must pay 60% more of car value, so about 90K USD total for import is350, but smart ppls here will do tricks to import it cheaper.Lexus did bad move with prices in Europe, now they do some promotions coz toyota/lexus sales down in USA after gas pedal story, they should offer more models in Europe with better prices. I do not care, they lose...

Aha one question: Do parking sensors are in standard or they available only with intuitive park assist??

b.r.