Help

Hey everyone, new memember here. I've been reading alot of topics in here over the past couple months and decided to join about a week ago. Anyway , I bought this sc for $2500, it runs good but i expect to find a few problems. Just wondering where I should start with an 18 year old car! The biggest problem I've noticed so far is the shaking of the car and gear shift when I get past 55mph, is that a wheel arm problem or tires or what? I'm not too good with cars but can put a computer together with my eyes close so this can't be rocket science! mycar.jpg

• 1 month later...

yea man i have the same problem, like when i try to go past 60mph the steering wheel and front dashboard will start to vibrate. not rough but enough to tell a difference from befor. i just got my moms 93 sc400 on monday so im trying to fix as mich as possible. if any one can help us out, thx a bunch brah. i have the same n would like to fix it asap.