Have I Done Something Wrong?

I just noticed there is a label saying Warning on my posting and I don't know what that means??? Have I said or done something wrong? I tried to contact the moderators, but due to the layout issues on my page, I am unable to get to the management link to send an e-mail. I hope I have not broken any rules or offended anyone. If anyone can fill me in I would really appreciate it.

Humbley,

Paul

I'm looking at your profile and I don't see any warnings that have been issued. What your seeing is our format for warning members for improper behavior on the forum. You can only see your own. And only moderators and mgmt. can see the warning bar. If you had been warned, you would have recieved a PM from us stating that you have been warned for an infraction against the forum. And you would see a red dot in the status bar reflecting a warning percentage, like 10% or 20%. But right now it's at 0.

I just noticed there is a label saying Warning on my posting and I don't know what that means??? Have I said or done something wrong? I tried to contact the moderators, but due to the layout issues on my page, I am unable to get to the management link to send an e-mail. I hope I have not broken any rules or offended anyone. If anyone can fill me in I would really appreciate it.

Humbley,

Paul

Another way to state it is that everyone has one of those indicators on their own posts. If you have no warnings the status bar is there anyway. Nothing to fret about.

Humbley,

Paul

Another way to state it is that everyone has one of those indicators on their own posts. If you have no warnings the status bar is there anyway. Nothing to fret about.

Thank you both for your explanations and quick reply. I really enjoy our forum and try to be a constructive contributer. I appreciate your taking the time to help me out. Here's to enjoyable, reliable, good looking Lexus.

Paul