O2 Sensor Which Is Which

I have a 98 sc300 with a bad o2 sensor. I am trying to determine the correct location for this sensors. The bad sensor is bank 1 sensor 2. To my understanding there are 2 pre cat and 2 post cat. My best guess tells me post cat driver side but my luck and hunch tells me pre cat pass side. IF aynone could help with a picture of the exact location or good description I would greatly appreciate it. Need to get it replaced asap to get inspection up to date that went out feb of 09. (had it sitting as it was a buddies spare car)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have a 98 sc300 with a bad o2 sensor. I am trying to determine the correct location for this sensors. The bad sensor is bank 1 sensor 2. To my understanding there are 2 pre cat and 2 post cat. My best guess tells me post cat driver side but my luck and hunch tells me pre cat pass side. IF aynone could help with a picture of the exact location or good description I would greatly appreciate it. Need to get it replaced asap to get inspection up to date that went out feb of 09. (had it sitting as it was a buddies spare car)

Both sensors are located about a foot of each other. Remove your air intake box and hose you will have access to both. Both will be visible once the intake box and hoses are removed. First one located near the exhaust manifold and the other just under your Cap and rotor. Your better off replacing both at the same time but really up to you. Sorry if it sounds redundant but I dont have pictures so I want to make sure you got the jest of what needs to come off.