Lowering Springs

kuziwk

If you own anything import and haven't heard of Tanabe, you're not very focused on performance. They are a very large, well established, and reputable brand with a long history in Japan and here as well.

I have the same ones on my car, however that price is ridiculous. You can search google and find them for less. I also hope you plan on replacing the shocks with better ones, the OE shocks won't be able to handle the lowering, and the upper mounts, they will be degraded from age and make a ton of noise if you leave them in place.

If you own anything import and haven't heard of Tanabe, you're not very focused on performance. They are a very large, well established, and reputable brand with a long history in Japan and here as well.

I have the same ones on my car, however that price is ridiculous. You can search google and find them for less. I also hope you plan on replacing the shocks with better ones, the OE shocks won't be able to handle the lowering, and the upper mounts, they will be degraded from age and make a ton of noise if you leave them in place.

i might end up waiting on this one than till next year if the car still runs, i have to get some engine mounts too.