Stuck Cds In Rx 330

TJ Three

Has anyone come up with a real fix for the stuck cds and error 4 messages on the standard 6 disc stereo? I mean a real fix not some jury rigged fix. I have had stuck cds for over a year, Lexus wants to charge me over $500.00 just to fix it.

• 3 months later...

Hi, have had same problem off and on. Had not used car for a week while on holiday started it up again and the CDs came out (press CD button and EJECT as same time), but now experiencing same problem like you - don't want to take to LEXUS dealer scared of cost! If there is anyone out there who knows what to do would be greatly appreciated kids are getting annoyed at not playing their CDs.

Has anyone come up with a real fix for the stuck cds and error 4 messages on the standard 6 disc stereo? I mean a real fix not some jury rigged fix. I have had stuck cds for over a year, Lexus wants to charge me over $500.00 just to fix it.

A local car audio shop should be able to solve your problem and for a lot less.(I assume from what you said your out of warranty.)