Adjusting Turn-On/turn-Off Of Headlights

I have a 2006 GS300 and drive in the AM a lot. During this time and when the sun begins to come up, my headlights turn-off and turn-on several times. How do I adjust the computer to provide more difference between when the lights turn-on and turn-off. I don't care which way this is accomplished, for example, they could stay "on" longer requiring more daylight to turn them off, or when they are "off" they could require more darkness before they turn on. I just don't want them going on and off several times as I drive to work.

See item 13 on the attached document. Customization of the LPS (Lexus Personalized Settings) requires a handheld scan tool and appropriate program card. Personally, I don't worry about the occasional switching between headlights and DRL. As the days become longer, it will probably cease to occur as often during your morning drive.

GS_LPS.pdf

or:

you can take the headlights off of the AUTO setting on the stalk. Put the headlights on or off yourself until the there is enough ambient light everywhere to keep your headlights from doing the on/off dance. Kinda like the olden days when we didn't have an auto-on function.

steviej

or:

you can take the headlights off of the AUTO setting on the stalk. Put the headlights on or off yourself until the there is enough ambient light everywhere to keep your headlights from doing the on/off dance. Kinda like the olden days when we didn't have an auto-on function.

steviej

Hey you guys, thanks for the suggestions and Stevie, lol!! I appreciate your fast answers.