Finally!

CraigJJ

Hey Guys,

So after several months of waiting until I was financially in a position to buy a newer car and after ruling out the new Acura TL SHAWD, I finally am getting my Lexus! I am 30 years old and never thought I would be buying a vehicle this luxurious at such a young age and I am so pumped! To make along story short, I have been dealing with the local Lexus dealer which just opened March of this year. They have been super good to me and it was easy to negotiate with them, they made me feel special everytime I was at the dealer nagging them to find me a car. I finally found the exat car I wanted, an 07 GS350 AWD Smokey Granite Mica with ML(fully loaded) it also has the tourmaline 18 inch wheels and michelin pilot sports on it. Here is the best part... only 32000kms(yes, Kilometers.. Im in Canada), just off lease, pactically brand new, in mint condition! I told the dealer I wanted this car and asked them to approach the dealer in Quebec for it and the other dealer would not give it to them to sell to me. I waited about 3 more weeks and the car still was for sale, so I toldthe dealer locally I will pay an extra 1000 dollars to sweeten the deal for everyone to get that car! The Lexus dealer locally took too long to let me know the answer so I took matters into my own hand and contacte the dealer in Quebec myself and told them I was disappointed they would not sell it to the dealer where I live to help me get the car I have been obsessed with finding. They replied and explained their reasoning which was fair and said they would put me up in a nice hotel for the night as an apologetic gesture for not selling to the dealer locally as they knew I was contemplaying flying up to the dealer and driving it home. I was really impressed with this.

Moving right along, I asked a bunch of questions and tried to negotiate some money off the car, but they were firm and rightfully so given the price and I know they hsd taken 1000 off the price already and i wanted this car! Anyways I got $200 worth of stuff out of the Lexus Lifestyles catalogue and they are going to give me a $100 cheque to do with as I please, because I wanted a $100 service card for my local lexus dealer to put towards my 2nd oil change or whatever. Also they threw in and are installing the front license plate holder (Required here in New Brunswick) They will pick me up at the airport and also are opening the dealer for me to do the sale since they close at 5pm on Fridays and my flight doesnt get in until 7pm. Anyways the only thing left to do is pick an extended warranty plan and Im all set! I am so excited, work is going to go by so slow this week waiting to get this car! It's amazing! Oh also I got the Car Proof thing and the service records, in the 33000kms so far it's only had oil changes and brake pads replaced which was nice to see.

I won't ramble on anymore, when I get the car Ill pot some pics, I have a list a mile long of people who want to see/go for a ride in my car, I have a feeling this is going to be a major chick magnet haha.