Bmw Or Lexus?

Kyle Petree

Looks great man. I hope you have many smiling miles ahead! LOL!!

BTW, if you haven't done it yet, clear bra it or something protective for the front end. Thier paint is just as bad if not worse than Lexus is for rock chips and scratches. And get rid of the run flat tires as soon as you can.

Very nice man! Very nice! You're going to love the way that car drives! I'm a few notches down the ladder from you with my GTI, but still on the German handling playing field, and I flippin' love it! I'm serious, the highlight of my working day is when I get to drive that car (now takes me an hour to go 15 miles to/from my new office). But, nothing drives likes a BMW...nothing! I was soo bummed when I found out the 3 series wagons came with the runflat tires only (no spare). They're still my first choice of a car, but have to wait until we're out of Chitcago first, because the roads are just too torn up for that type of tire. My GTI has the fancy 18' wheels with low profile tires, it's "jittery" a bit on these roads, but nothing like that BMW wagon I drove during my search. On your roads though, I wouldn't hesitate one bit to buy it.

But, nothing drives likes a BMW...nothing!

Yea NC...I just got back from having my X5 in for a SES...Service Engine Soon light on. 2nd mass air flow sensor...was bad. I had a 528i as a loaner...wow. That bad boy would steady get it! Made me wish I had a car! :huh: Maybe I need to get a 3rd car...???

• 3 weeks later...

Congrats on the new 328i! Good thing you didn't pull the trigger on the used 335i because I almost forgot to mention that there's quite a bit of problems with the twin turbo on the 335i.

What packages do you have on there? Looks like you have Nav, and probably Premium Package? Cold Weather Package?