Detailed My Maxima!

jcrome04

Hey guys! Haven't been on in a while! been buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusy! Work work work and my home purchase finally closed on June 30th :D :D :D woooooooooohoooooooooo! Thanks Obama for my $8,000!!!! hahaha :lol:

Anyways.. I detailed my car a couple weeks ago. Washed with Dawn to strip everything off, clay bar, than did 5 stages of compund/polish/sealant. Used all products from Rightlook.com

Went out with a buddy of mine yesterday to shoot some photos. Turned out pretty well.

Thanks for looking. :cheers:

4782150788_f0a998720e_z.jpg

4781525187_c488781786_z-2.jpg

4781517671_ddb5661aed_z-2.jpg

4781521303_767214f23c_z-2.jpg

4782155448_e8f2b09844_z-1.jpg

4782172882_a4a67a5433_z.jpg

4782152388_e6c1b2542f_z-1.jpg

Very nice! I think that style Maxima was ahead of its time by a few years. I remember when they first came out with that generation, their headlight "flicker effect" was mesmerizing, unlike anything any other car had at the time! <_<

Ohhhh... i mean how the Maxima's HID's seem to change color from white, to blue, to purple when one's coming at you. Whenever you see an oncoming Maxima with its headlights on if you look closely the colors change when it goes over bumps and what not. Its caused by how the light refracts over the inside of the projector... very nice looking. <_<

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, just saw the thread and thought I'd stop in and take a look see. What a nice surprise! Very nice photography! Very clean shots. I see the Maxima is happy with it's new owner. LOL!! Car looks great man.

Thanks guys! Yeah I was beat... wasn't expecting it to take that long.. but I had to take my sweet sweet time! :D

Yeah my buddy has a pretty nice camera! Takes some good shots. Here's a link to a site with some of his work if anyones bored and wants to check out some other rides..

http://opmotoring.com/stance/

Speaking of that man..

Check out OPmotoring (Olympic Peninsula Motoring)

I know you won't really be on "The Peninsula", but we've got a few members from the Seattle/Tacoma area!

My buddy that took these photos is the one that started this site not too long ago.

(The only auto forum on the OP! :lol:)