I Love This Car

:D <-----Is what I've been doing ever since picking up my SC3 three weeks ago. I had a 94 Legend Coupe LS that was like a first-born child to me. However, the SC3 is already near that status in a few short weeks and am looking forward to doing a few things to it (cleaning headlight lenses and working on foglights). It is a complete dream to drive and sometimes I catch myself looking for reasons to go for a drive.

I guess I just wanted to say thanks for giving different view points on here and to be constantly reminded how like I am (how lucky we all are, actually) to be able to afford such a work of excellent engineering and style.

Ahhhhhh, a moment in time, a glimmer of hope, when the weather clears' up enough for people to come out, and play!! :lol:

I wish I had some mods done to my SC. I'm still plague'd with a leaky pan gasket, bald tires, and worn shocks. Someone please send me some $$$$.

Oh yeah Miami SC300, cherish the moment.