Weird Sound Coming Through The Car Or Speakers?

Hello, I have a 2004 Lexus ES 330. Here lately whenever I've been driving my car all of the sudden I hear a weird squeaking sound coming from the dash. I don't know how to describe it other then it's not coming from the exterior of the car. It sounds like a sound wave or not mechanical from the brakes or anything like that. I thought it might be because I recently installed a double din aftermarket sound system and sub woofers. But the sound occurs randomly even when the radio and system is turned off. It does occur when the car is not on obviously but it's really weird. It sounds almost like a a coo or a text message or something. It sounds like a squeak but not like I said not mechanical or something like that. I'm kinda concerned because I don't know what It means. the Double din deck is an ALPINE IXA 407. I do have a blue tooth running through the car but since it still makes the noise when no music is playing I'm wondering if it's a warning or something? If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

Sincerely, JSG