Looking At A Set Of 19"hre 547 Series

Guys and ladies, any advice on a set of 19x8.5" and 19x10" HRE fully polished with the aluminum center cap instead of plastic, full 3 piece wheels with Yokohama 245/35/19's up front and 275/30/19's in the rear.

Also looking at the Tein Flex coilovers and AP racing big brake kit. It has 14" front cross-drilled and slotted rotors and 6piston calipers. Stainless steel lines all the way around and oem drilled and slotted rear rotors.

Please any imput is much appreciated!!!

Thanks

Guys and ladies, any advice on a set of 19x8.5" and 19x10" HRE fully polished with the aluminum center cap instead of plastic, full 3 piece wheels with Yokohama 245/35/19's up front and 275/30/19's in the rear.

Also looking at the Tein Flex coilovers and AP racing big brake kit. It has 14" front cross-drilled and slotted rotors and 6piston calipers. Stainless steel lines all the way around and oem drilled and slotted rear rotors.

Please any imput is much appreciated!!!

Thanks

it sounds all good. is your car lowered or already lowered?

Anybody out there with the Tein Flex- and do you like it or would you recommend the Tein CS.

Thanks for your input

I don't have either, but figure I can let you know what I've read until someone who has these installed can chime in.

Basically, the Tein CS will give a softer, more stock ride and the Flex handles better, but the ride will be rougher.

Anybody out there with the Tein Flex- and do you like it or would you recommend the Tein CS.

Thanks for your input

What kind of ride are you looking for? I've had both and I liked both. It just depends on your ride goal.

I have the Flex and I've loved them since I saw them sitting in the box.. They are great coilovers, the ride and feel is great considering they're coilovers.. IMO I don't think there's any need to go with the CS because with 20's and the flex there isn't anything harsh about my ride.. And as for handling, my GS rides like it's on rails.. But I also have alot of other suspension mods too..

Everything you mentioned that you want are great choices and you'll be happy with each thing.. If you want I can get everything you want, and since your a member here I'll give an extra discount...