1999 Es300 Wont Hold Idle

I have a 1999 ES300 with 110K on it. I had the Timing belt and 100K maintenance done at 106K. At any rate, I have a new problem. The car starts fine, but will not hold idle. I have to keep the pedal down to keep it running, or it will stall. When the problem started I could hold the pedal down for a minute or so, and then it would hold idle, till I stopped it and let it sit a while. However that does not work anymore. I can hold the gas down for 10 minutes and it still wont hold idle and stalls. Any thoughts? There is no check engine light with this problem. The car seems perfectly fine and runs smooth, it just will not stay running. There is no smoke, no wierd engine noise, runs great, but dies when I take my foot off the gas.

I suspect that your problem is relatively easy to fix, either a vacuum leak, fuel pressure problem, egr valve or an idle valve has gone bad and needs cleaning or replacement. Have a service tech run the engine codes and procedures. Good Luck!

I suspect that your problem is relatively easy to fix, either a vacuum leak, fuel pressure problem, egr valve or an idle valve has gone bad and needs cleaning or replacement. Have a service tech run the engine codes and procedures. Good Luck!

Look at this link IVAC cleaning is require, see attachment