Interior Door Trim

I don't believe you can buy that section of the door panel separately. And even if you could, it would require a LOT of labor.

http://www.lexuspartsonline.com/index2.html?make=20&Year=2004&catalogid=2&B12=Search&action=selectCatalogYearMakeModel&siteid=214281

I've had to remove the interior door panels on my Rx400h (same as Rx330, Rx350) when i was re-finishing the wood trim. Every individual part on the door panel is attached with screws from the INSIDE, requiring you to pull off the entire door trim panel to gain access to the back.

My recommendation would be to find a used interior door panel on ebay or car-part.com and do an entire swap. Complete removal of the interior door panel takes about 15 minutes, you just need to remove some clips around the perimeter of the panel where it meets the metal of the door, and there may be a few screws there too (one under the felt bottom of the door grabber handle thing).

Brand new, it's about $800, but you may be able to find a used one for around $150/200.

Thanks for that. I did find one on ebay, but unfortunately it was not the right color.

I took it to my body shop to get looked at so we'll see what they say about it. In the mean time, I'll keep looking for one in the right color!

Thornton