2004 Ls430 For Sale..32K, Mark Levinson, Htd Rear Seats, Black On Blac

guod

This is my ad from craigslist:

Selling my 2004 LS 430 with only 32,000 original miles. It looks and drives like new. The most beautiful and desirable color combination, Black on Black with chrome factory wheels. This car is loaded with the Mark Levinson sound system, navigation with voice recognition, fully integrated Bluetooth, power adjustable wood and leather covered steering wheel, memory driver seat, heated and cooled front seats, heated rear seats, smart key keyless go, adaptive xenon headlights, front and rear parking sensors and more. This is a true luxury vehicle with all the features found in today’s most advanced automobiles.

This car needs nothing. It has never been in any accidents nor had any paintwork. Always garaged. It is one of the finest examples of the LS available. Selling because I now need a vehicle capable of carrying seven passengers. Hate to see it go. This is your opportunity own one of the highest quality luxury cars ever produced. Asking on $24,800 OBO. I’m not a dealer. Please don’t waste both your and my time with lowball offers or trades. Serious buyers only. You will not be disappointed. CALL TIM 626 353 1441.

P1010424.jpg

P1010423.jpg

P1010422.jpg

P1010425.jpg

P1010427.jpg

P1010431.jpg

P1010433.jpg

P1010429.jpg

P1010435.jpg